Friday, June 5, 2009

Back to TNT for me this summer!

Aww the sound of an alarm on a Saturday morning. I open my eyes and say to my self " no it cant be true I really don't have to get up or do I?. After I wipe the sleep from my eyes I realize even though its the weekend I still must get up early to meet with other crazy people like me. Why must I get up by 7am or 6am you ask? well to fight cancer that's why!

I love being a mentor you know why? Because I get to encourage new heroes on their journey they are about to take. The journey is completing a half or full marathon and its so rewarding. I love hearing all the worries and the fears about fundraising or running because I once was in their position not knowing what was in store for me. over the next few months not only will I be posting my random stories about me but also of my job as a mentor on the TNT team.

keep a look out for inspiring stories and challenges completed by people who never thought they could accomplish something so great as a full or half marathon. Believe me it can be done!

I am so excited and cant wait for the big milers to come.

No comments: