Sunday, September 26, 2010

My final run along California coast



What a beautiful place to run along the coast in Monterey! I was so blessed to have great friends at my back and a scenic route before me. Each step I took along this 13 mile training run was a reflection of how far I have come from day one of ever running. I glared at the ocean which went on for miles and back at my friends as they laughed and cheered me on ward. I had the best time on this run and I must say it was by far the most fun I have had on a run in a long time. I must mention my husband was there to support me and my team by helping at a water stop and his support always means a lot to me on these runs.

Fun group of buddies at my back

This will be my second to last post before I Toe the line at the Royal Victoria race in Canada and would like to ask you all to please send names of loved ones you would like me to run for. Every year I ask because these names bring me inspiration and strength when I run my marathons. Even if its the same name form last year send it in.

I want to thank all of you who have given to my fundraising efforts this year and if you haven't and would like to please do so today! I am soooo close to my personal goal of $3000 I need a near $100 to reach it!!!

http://pages.teamintraining.org/sj/RoyalVic10/pon


Until next time ; Go Team!
Look at the view!

No comments: