Saturday, October 18, 2008

Those I am running for in the Nike Marathon Oct 19th

These are the names of the people I will be running for. Some of these people are no longer with us and others have won their battle with cancer.

My Sister Alexandria Gonzales who we all miss and I always run for her!
Alfredo Reves who is missed
Rajamani Narasimhan who is missed
Elena Garcia who is a survivor
Johnny Fong who is missed
Orlando
Joni who is missed
Chuck Higgins
Jesse Espinoza
Jenny who is missed
Kamala Narnur who is missed
Laura who is missed
Kitty Pon who is a survivor
MelissaV Hill who is missed
Elanie who is missed
Kirit Shah who is missed
Katie Reich who is missed
Maragaret Naughten
John McManus Senior who is missed
Matthew Baxter who is missed

I will run with my heart and honor all those who have won and lost their fight with cancer. When my body grows tired in the race I will remember them and gain strength from with in.

Isaiah 40:31 "But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not grow faint".

No comments: