Friday, January 2, 2009

No Napa Marathon and im ok with that.

Well after talking with my running buddy Gabby who informed me she can't run due to a knee injury I have made the decision not to run the marathon in Napa. I really was planning to run the Napa marathon because Gabby and I said we would run it together. Since she is not running I don't want to train as hard as I am to run a marathon with out a team support or friends along my side. I will how ever run the Kaiser Half marathon as I did last year and hope to beat my time of 2hours and 17 min.

There are many other races and things I want to do with my time and right now if I don't have a partner to push me to train for a full marathon I am not gonna do it. so I will look forward to the smaller mileage and enjoy the ride along the way as I love to do.

No comments: